Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs Tickets

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
So on 29th September the club sales reached the point where the exchange was opened. I had a look just after it opened and the total available was 413 these obviously being people on holiday etc who knew for sure they could not make it and had listed early. Within 24 hours that had risen to 635 as more people who realised the exchange had opened listed theirs as well. Over the next few days the numbers started dropping as you would expect.
Today i had a look fully expecting it to be well down especially with the result at Liverpool, table position and new managers first home game only to find it up to 940. Now i fully appreciate the train situation is a problem for those who have to travel some distance but was still a bit surprised. Any thoughts ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So on 29th September the club sales reached the point where the exchange was opened. I had a look just after it opened and the total available was 413 these obviously being people on holiday etc who knew for sure they could not make it and had listed early. Within 24 hours that had risen to 635 as more people who realised the exchange had opened listed theirs as well. Over the next few days the numbers started dropping as you would expect.
Today i had a look fully expecting it to be well down especially with the result at Liverpool, table position and new managers first home game only to find it up to 940. Now i fully appreciate the train situation is a problem for those who have to travel some distance but was still a bit surprised. Any thoughts ?

Probably means the club have released a chunk, that were being held back for players / sponsors / whatever

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Be fascinating to see how many people sack it off altogether. Other than one story on the club site (that I'm not even sure made it on their social media, but no doubt Chailey Jem will be on this like a flash to correct me), there doesn't seem to have been much to promote the alternative travel/shuttle bus/extra park and ride.

A real shame for the new boss's first game

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I listed mine on the ticket exchange and was very surprised that it has sold.

I’d have gone if it was a 3.00 kick off but can’t be doing with getting home well after midnight or having to stay over. Being on TV made the decision easier.

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
May not help that the first line on the ticket page states ‘this match is sold out.‘It’s only if you read on that you realise tickets are available - wonder if that’s stopped anyone who has a quick look from buying?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
May not help that the first line on the ticket page states ‘this match is sold out.‘It’s only if you read on that you realise tickets are available - wonder if that’s stopped anyone who has a quick look from buying?

Yep, had a similar conversation with a bloke at work - very occasional Amex visitor - yesterday. The sell out / exchange thing took some explaining and the messaging on the site didn't help one bit.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Say this all the time: club saying it’s sold out will confuse those that only occasionally buy tickets.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

I’m on holiday innit.

barbus_max bhafc

Dec 12, 2021
Worthing
Also doesn’t help that the Club are not offering these remaining tickets up on “general sale” basis I.e. only available to ST holders and MyAlbion+ members. There are sure to be plenty of Albion fans who are not in these categories.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still about 700+ available all across the stadium.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I listed mine on the ticket exchange and was very surprised that it has sold.

I’d have gone if it was a 3.00 kick off but can’t be doing with getting home well after midnight or having to stay over. Being on TV made the decision easier.

Well done for coming at all. Respect. :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here