Spurs tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sep 25, 2008
This is a bit of a rant but I don't know who at and is in the wrong.......

I'm a STH and I couldn't make the Spurs game due to us moving house so I didn't Reserve my seat! Then our lovely new Landlord calls me last night to say we cant move in until the 12th August due to the flat not being ready!

I instantly went online where I read that there were tickets available but id have to call in the morning and book over the phone! I called at 9.30 on the dot (well 9.29 and it told me to call back) I then waited 17 minutes and 10 of those minutes in Position NUMBER ONE! I was so excited when I finally got through until the chap on the phone said " Sorry just sold the last one 5 minutes ago" I know it wasn't his fault so I asked him to check again...still sold out, I even mentioned my fan number...do you know I'm a STH...nope couldn't get one!

Gutted I called a friend to moan about it plus he happens to work for AMEX who happily told me that's a shame they gave AWAY 1000 tickets at work this week and most of us going don't support The Albion.....I hung up and nearly deleted him off my facebook account! I cant believe im not going tomorrow what a b*stard morning!

As I said a rant and a moan but don't really know who at but the "supporters" who work for AMEX are sitting in the west stand lower so I hope they get hit with the ball....obviously not too hard...but hard enough.

I feel better now!

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Landlords fault, without a doubt. Cant blame the club for selling out or giving away a few to staff.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Where are these freebies situated? I really don't want to be sitting amongst non Albion and possibly even non football fans on a jolly all frigging season.

I have a horrible feeling they are gonna be in the 1901 club somewhere :down:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Where are these freebies situated? I really don't want to be sitting amongst non Albion and possibly even non football fans on a jolly all frigging season.

I have a horrible feeling they are gonna be in the 1901 club somewhere :down:
I would have expected the 1901 club to have sold out... but if you didn't want that, why did you get the 1901 club? :lol:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So... you want to club to reserve the seats of every single season ticket holder indefinitely incase it turns out they can actually make the game?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would have expected the 1901 club to have sold out... but if you didn't want that, why did you get the 1901 club? :lol:

I know it's sold out but I imagine Amex corporate hospitality will be in there somewhere. I actually didn't think that through when I signed up but I could get lucky and just be sat amongst Albion fans as I imagine most 1901ers are fans. I am, however, now worried as to where Amex have got their hospitality block ( as I assume they have). Please let it be in the West Stand Centre...

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
This is a bit of a rant but I don't know who at and is in the wrong.......

I'm a STH and I couldn't make the Spurs game due to us moving house so I didn't Reserve my seat! Then our lovely new Landlord calls me last night to say we cant move in until the 12th August due to the flat not being ready!

I instantly went online where I read that there were tickets available but id have to call in the morning and book over the phone! I called at 9.30 on the dot (well 9.29 and it told me to call back) I then waited 17 minutes and 10 of those minutes in Position NUMBER ONE! I was so excited when I finally got through until the chap on the phone said " Sorry just sold the last one 5 minutes ago" I know it wasn't his fault so I asked him to check again...still sold out, I even mentioned my fan number...do you know I'm a STH...nope couldn't get one!

Gutted I called a friend to moan about it plus he happens to work for AMEX who happily told me that's a shame they gave AWAY 1000 tickets at work this week and most of us going don't support The Albion.....I hung up and nearly deleted him off my facebook account! I cant believe im not going tomorrow what a b*stard morning!

As I said a rant and a moan but don't really know who at but the "supporters" who work for AMEX are sitting in the west stand lower so I hope they get hit with the ball....obviously not too hard...but hard enough.

I feel better now!

I am STH and dont want my first experience of the Amex to be diluted in anyway so have decided not to go to any ramp up events but enjoy and lap up the atmosphere on the 6th August. I havent been near the stadium since i chose my seat. I reckon your experience will be hightened by not going to to the Spurs game.... Enjoy the 6th as we all will and chillax!

Sep 25, 2008
I am STH and dont want my first experience of the Amex to be diluted in anyway so have decided not to go to any ramp up events but enjoy and lap up the atmosphere on the 6th August. I havent been near the stadium since i chose my seat. I reckon your experience will be hightened by not going to to the Spurs game.... Enjoy the 6th as we all will and chillax!

Yeah your right!

But I have had a kind offer of a ticket and hopefully I can go....it wasn't my friend from AMEX though so he wont be added to my Facebook account any time soon the swine!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports