Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spurs Grub. outside the ground

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
The jerk chicken from the Rasta guy on the high road was fantastic . Can’t wait for next years visit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Dodgy area , dodgy locals , steer clear of the chicken as I doubt they stick to high hygiene standards .

I visited Rasta man, ate his (jerk) chicken, and am still here.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The jerk chicken from the Rasta guy on the high road was fantastic . Can’t wait for next years visit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep.

Street food really is quite simple. If it smells good and there's a queue then it doesn't matter WHERE it is, it'll be good and not kill you. If it smells like crap and no one's queuing for it don't bother, even if the stall is set up in Kensington High St.

Using this simple rule of thumb I've had tremendous street and local food in some dubious looking places in Chennai, Bangalore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, Manilla, Kota Kinabalu, Brighton, Birmingham and Tottenham. And not died.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I walked on to Bruce Grove after the game, and stopped off and had a beer and a pizza in the sun at San Marco, which was one of the best I've had in the country and in Italy. £7.70 too.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Yep.

Street food really is quite simple. If it smells good and there's a queue then it doesn't matter WHERE it is, it'll be good and not kill you. If it smells like crap and no one's queuing for it don't bother, even if the stall is set up in Kensington High St.

Using this simple rule of thumb I've had tremendous street and local food in some dubious looking places in Chennai, Bangalore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, Manilla, Kota Kinabalu, Brighton, Birmingham and Tottenham. And not died.
Back of George Street hove near spoons & Tesco's wonderful street food .try it.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Back of George Street hove near spoons & Tesco's wonderful street food .try it.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Indeed. Also if you fancy a beer and don't like 'spoons you can get some cans from Tesco and sit in the graveyard of St Andrew's. Pretty much the same clientele.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here