Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs game from a 'home end' perspective

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Ironic because the away concourse is one of the worst in the division. For all the hype about pints pouring from below the service is dogshit.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Really can't agree with that unless by one of the worst you're talking about 5 or 6 clubs!

Burnley, shithole
Manure, cramped and probably unsafe.
Palace, no words needed.
Aston Villa, top tier doesn't sell beer!!
Watford, don't sell beer to away fans!

We got to the ground about 11:30, had one round and some food and then managed to squeeze another pint in about 12:10. Half the problem is that groups seem to queue rather than just one or two. The layout could be better but there's plenty of room. We went upstairs after getting the drinks and quite nice that you can see the pitch from there whilst having your drink.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Really can't agree with that unless by one of the worst you're talking about 5 or 6 clubs!

Burnley, shithole
Palace, no words needed.
Watford, don't sell beer to away fans!

We got to the ground about 11:30, had one round and some food and then managed to squeeze another pint in about 12:10. Half the problem is that groups seem to queue rather than just one or two. The layout could be better but there's plenty of room. We went upstairs after getting the drinks and quite nice that you can see the pitch from there whilst having your drink.
Ok probably fair re: some of them - there are plenty in the Championship that are a lot bigger and better though. But it is still bang average compared to the home areas. Queued over 20 mins pre match. That makes the West Lower service look cramped.

Having said that, the sight inside the ground is spectacular

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Burnley, shithole
Palace, no words needed.
Watford, don't sell beer to away fans!.

I'd add Liverpool to that list. Tiny concourse for the amount of people in the stand.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I'd add Liverpool to that list. Tiny concourse for the amount of people in the stand.

Top tier at Chelsea is pretty tight too. Never sat in the lower tier so can’t comment.

Arsenal, Saints, Norwich and West Ham all have plenty of space. Still can’t deal with half time demand. It’s almost like you have to queue when 1500 fans are looking to get drinks at the same time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here