Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spud’s fam blud etc etc

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Now I know what rap sounds like without computer generated drum and bass mixed too loud to hear the words (without subtitles).

Thanks - I think I'll leave it if it's all the same to you (or even if it isn't all the same to you, frankly).

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What a prick

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
*It was Brighton Munich.
*We got put in a spliff.
*We created nothing, like same sex relationships.
*Every centre-back, touches, touches, touches. We had a triple threat of Jimmy Savile’s at the back.
*I know the game’s over, but we still haven’t even started playing football yet.
*We need a goal and the man brought on Harry Winks. Harry Winks should be at home playing Subutteo.
*(Referee) Craig Paw Son Of A Bitch. It was like Notting Hill Carnival. Whistles blowing, whistles blowing.
*Who scores for them? Leandro Trossard! This man packs me in FIFA, this man packs me in real life.
He just ran through like a little rat. He was like Stuart Little. How do you do that?
*Top 4 is wide open.....just like Rita Ora’s koochie.

AFTV is nowhere as a sharp.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Was it deliberate that he seemed to be standing next to rubbish dump full of old bin bags?

It was difficult not to be standing next to a rubbish dump full of old bin bags up there.
The view from the hotel was picturesque.
view.jpg

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I thought that was actually pretty funny. Clearly not trying to be serious like the Arsenal lot.

Craig Paw-son of a bitch made me laugh. I the few of you who are taking this at face value as a true fan reaction are missing something.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here