Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] #SPOTY - rather a mess, this year?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Totally this. Two minutes of watching a fat lad sing and two minutes of speed reading a death list does not constitute a tribute unless it's for Biggie Smalls or Notorious B.I.G.

Exactly. They were constantly cutting to the fat bloke on the stage, meaning you only had time to just about skim-read the obits as they squeezed them in. Just play the bloody music over the top, and give us a chance to actually see who it is they're putting up properly FFS. Its not COMPLEX is it.

Shambolic.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I can't watch it anymore.

It is so toe curlingly awful. Far too much flannel and not enough about true sporting achievements.

Political correctness now also dominates the nomination list. Would be very interesting to see who won if the vote was not restricted to certain people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Drug cheat? You know that for a fact so you? Excellent...can you provide your evidence to the relevant authorities and then we can have him pilloried...or do you work for the tabloids?

Mo Farrah said that the reason he wasn't there is that his kids were not well and that is why he didn't want to be away from them.

The against Mo column (amongst others) reads :

- Missing the doorbell excuse (They stay for an hour and ring the door repeatedly every time 10 minutes)
- 83 times the amount of vitamin d in his system. Taking prescription drugs with no need (USADA report)
- Lying about connection with Jama Aden
- Aden arrest for EPO in Spain
- Training in Kenya and then Ethiopia before the testers moved in
- His association with Salazah and subsequent improvement. He struggled to make the final before this fantastic new training regime.

If he wasnt a cheeky gooner with the worst celebration ever called Moloski Faroz we'd have written him off years ago. He may of course be completely innocent but I've long sinced stopped believing the fairytale.

As for the kids excuse, it doesn't seem to bother him when he dissappears 6 months at a time for training but I don't blame him for that. It would be like 2 hours of torture.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here