Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sportsmen you dislike - for no apparent reason.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Shaun Derry.

Don't really know anything about him as a bloke and was an average player who I can't really remember doing anything on the pitch but he just kept playing for teams I dislike a lot including Notts County, Leeds, Pompey, QPR, Milwall, Forest and of course Palace. It was like he was doing it deliberately, I'm just surprised he didn't turn out for Southampton also.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Robbie (or is it Lily) Savage. Only marginally in the "Sportsmen" category.

He has made a living out of football for no apparent reason.

But..but..he played for the Albion. I remember shouting abuse at him from H Block.

Or did I dream it?

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
John O'Shea.
He just has that sort of smug face that makes me want to shout at him. Probably a nice guy he just 'looks' like a complete arrogant tw*t

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
David Haye. Just don't like him.
Although I liked him as a player for England,Gary Lineker seems to me to be getting more smug everytime he's on TV. Along with shearer. At least Hanson has called it a day.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Gary Neville

Thing is, he's actually a decent commentator/analyst and makes some very intelligent points....but somehow I still just want to punch him.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
can I have second go at this > and yes I loved that golf ryder cup clip > almost every American golfer > although following the open yesterday, Dustin Johnson seems a nice enough bloke

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
David Haye. Just don't like him.
Although I liked him as a player for England,Gary Lineker seems to me to be getting more smug everytime he's on TV. Along with shearer. At least Hanson has called it a day.

Agree with you about Lineker. He always spouts loads of shite on twitter to try to get the public/media attention. Stuff that's usually blindingly obvious or just complete rubbish. Probably thinks that because he's with some trim 20 years younger than him he's got God like status. His son's are complete hangers on as well. Not his fault.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I think its my fault Willis hates Sussex about 30+ years ago me and a few mates from school gave him so much stick he stopped bowling and came over to confront us.

I can't remember what we said (just schoolboy) banter but it really got to him.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Gus Poyet. Seems like a nice level headed, loyal and honourable sort of chap, but for no apparent reason everytime I see him I feel like twisting his nuts off and feeding them to his family for tea.
Probably just me though.

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
Lance Armstrong - but with plenty of apparent reason.

My random dislike award would go to Leighton James, the old Burnley/Derby stalwart - never could stand him all those years ago but can't remember why.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Tiger Woods. all the talent in the world, no problem with his nocturnal habits, but such a miserable ****er.

Lewis Hamilton, fantastic exciting driver, lives in Monaco, shags a Pussycat Doll up the council whenever he wants, but whiny whiny whiny when things don't go his way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here