Sports personality of the year programme

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gumbopickles

Jul 10, 2003
brighton
What a load of bollocks! used to be great 2 hours of telly now its totally lost the plot.They used to be a great reminder of the years sporting event and was interesting even if we had won f*** all and no remarkable achievements. It was packed with loads of action and decent commentary on all that hhad happened. They interviewed the guests that were the ones we wanted to hear from in a studio you could see all the guests. Yesterday was shite.
Yesterday had as little action as i have ever seen, in fact Meridian shows more action on a daily broadcast. Bugger all goals and full of sci-fi nonsense such as suzi perrys motor sport. The set was shite and more futuristic nonsense. Worst of all they didnt even mention SUSSEX WINNING THE COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP. Bring back Des, though barker has aged an absoloute treat
Rant over,
now dont even get me started on the decision to extend Zesh Rehmans Loan spell....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fair comments.
I switched over to Channel 4's 100 TV Moments from Hell, which was quite amusing. I can only watch so much gushing praise and toadying before it all gets a bit much for me.

Indian fella: "Martina's skills as an athlete is only one tenth of her ability as a human being."

Martina: "Oooh, thank you. Thank you so much."

:rolleyes: :shootself

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
i didnt watch it BUT....

(i am genna get flamed for this)

Jonny W - hardly a personality! obsessive, spoilt. wierd.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
mk_bha said:
i didnt watch it BUT....

(i am genna get flamed for this)

Jonny W - hardly a personality! obsessive, spoilt. wierd.

Very true, I think he has been over hyped and the real personality was Martin Johnson who has my vote.

Slightly off topic but did you see Paula Radcliffe? How fit did she look?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports