Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spooked by a bus! Help!

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Just got on a number 3 bus from Westminster and the repeated announcement was "Three to Crystal Palace"

Please, please, has someone boarded a bus today where the announcement has been "Four (or above) to Brighton and Hove"?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just got on a number 3 bus from Westminster and the repeated announcement was "Three to Crystal Palace"

Blimey, capacity crowd for them again I see.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Well im getting a "12 to Brighton" in a bit if that helps !!
'Crystal Palace 3, Brighton and Hove Albion 12'... Yes, yes that's gonna happen! Hat-trick for Murray, but a quadruple hat-trick for Barnes (Mr Burns would still hate him).

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I drove past a road sign this morning that said Croydon 3 Brighton 26. Should I be down at William Hill the bookmakers clutching a sweaty £5.00 note?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

Please, please, has someone boarded a bus today where the announcement has been "Four (or above) to Brighton and Hove"?

Calm down FFS, it's obvious.

3 Red Cards
3 Own Goals
3 Shots all game off target
3 supporters turn up

need i go on?.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave

You misheard...it was "free" to CP as noone wants to pay to go there.....

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
No chance you can get on the 25 to Brighton?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
'Crystal Palace 3, Brighton and Hove Albion 12'... Yes, yes that's gonna happen! Hat-trick for Murray, but a quadruple hat-trick for Barnes (Mr Burns would still hate him).
Mr Burns doesn't hate him. But if he scored 12 in one game, I would do for him whatever he does for Gus :lol: everyday :lol: And I would love him forever and ever

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I was a bit concerned to see a 5A in Brighton goes to Hangleton 'via Millview Hospital' :ohmy:

Thought Hangleton was a bit ropey, but 'most' of the inhabitants look marbled up ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here