Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sponsors dinner 2006 photos

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
At the Albion Christmas dinner on Monday night, someone at the club said they had a batch of photos from this bash.
It is the sponsors dinner in March 2006 and the people who sponsored Guy. Dick Knight was on the same table.
I recognise Kyies Stunt Arse, Dover, Ned and Deanos right foot. I think the other two may be Jello and ditchy but I'm not sure.
I have a copy for each of you if you want to contact me by pm. It is the photo of you all with Dick Knight and Mark McGhee.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
So nobody wants their picture with Dick Knight?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
That's fine. I'll throw them away.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
At the Albion Christmas dinner on Monday night, someone at the club said they had a batch of photos from this bash.
It is the sponsors dinner in March 2006 and the people who sponsored Guy. Dick Knight was on the same table.
I recognise Kyies Stunt Arse, Dover, Ned and Deanos right foot. I think the other two may be Jello and ditchy but I'm not sure.
I have a copy for each of you if you want to contact me by pm. It is the photo of you all with Dick Knight and Mark McGhee.

I'm not sure but wasn't Guy sponsored by two of the GDC crowd.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
It was me Yorkie on the opposite end to you, thanks for the offer but I got a copy of the group photo on the night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here