Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sponge Bob Squarepants Pc Cdropm

SUFFOLK SEAGULL

Jul 6, 2003
IN KELLY BROOKS CLEAVAGE
has anyone actually got this for there kids as its an adventure game where u collect things and use them where they r needed i cant find toothpaste at home but if u go to squidwards house he has some on his sink but u cant take it or use it so can anybody help now

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
SUFFOLK SEAGULL said:
has anyone actually got this for there kids as its an adventure game where u collect things and use them where they r needed i cant find toothpaste at home but if u go to squidwards house he has some on his sink but u cant take it or use it so can anybody help now

you seem quite involved in it considering its for you.....r kids.....:lolol:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
We've got it but my two eldest who would know the answer have gone out with Mr Starry. So, no help really.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
OK, I called Callum and he says -

Go to Spongebobs garden to the repairman, you need to talk to (maybe scare with the alarm clock - he couldn't remember for sure) him, then fix the phone.

Go back into Spongebob house and use the phone, it phones Squidward. Then you can go into Squidwards house and steal the toothpaste.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I am not sure, I can ask him when he gets home.

They went to watch AFC Wimbledon win promotion today and are celebrating, so not sure when he'll be back.

SUFFOLK SEAGULL

Jul 6, 2003
IN KELLY BROOKS CLEAVAGE
weve now got to part with the back massager dr louie i think his name is not sure how to get appointment gone through the maze saw the bird who does nothing went to the army shop who we cant do anything so she stuck again

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
SUFFOLK SEAGULL said:
weve now got to part with the back massager dr louie i think his name is not sure how to get appointment gone through the maze saw the bird who does nothing went to the army shop who we cant do anything so she stuck again

I'll ask Cal later. He is at the intimidating Reading football school until 3pm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here