Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Spice Girls - great news coming soon

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Amidst all of the speculation and anticipation, Mel B has put the cat amongst the pigeons by hinting that the 5 songstresses will soon be reunited.

Great news on top is that it seems Victoria will be returning to show her talent.

Brilliant news for the summer break.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Amidst all of the speculation and anticipation, Mel B has put the cat amongst the pigeons by hinting that the 5 songstresses will soon be reunited.

Great news on top is that it seems Victoria will be returning to show her talent.

FFS I get enough of that noise when my cat decides to go ape:poop: around the house :facepalm:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
How many comebacks can a band make before it’s not really a comeback, more a routine part of their modus operandi?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I am thrilled at the exciting news of a possible reunification of Britain’s finest popular music quintet. This will be remembered for the ages in the annals of music history. I am cock-a-hoop at the prospect of seeing noted vocalist Victoria Beckham roll back the years with another of her powerhouse performances.

Is there a mailing list I can join for tickets, or shall I wait for the Official Fanclub Newsletter?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Really?
Doing what?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Stop right now, thank you very much.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have they really got through all those millions already?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

Can we get a petition together to request they don’t get back together ! Talented they aren’t . If you want to big up a girl band - try Bananarama.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here