Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spectator @ spurs

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Nice to see a thread about our decent fans as opposed to the JCL/London/ pseudo fans whose other club is Chelsea/Spurs/West Ham/Man U/Liverpool/ Arsenal.

Nice one Phil.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
There me thinking this would be another ‘moaning’ about a fan thread….what a pleasant surprise…well posted!

Definitely made my boys day and wanted nothing but to thank him, definitely never gonna be a moan.. love the support he received yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Nice to see a thread about our decent fans as opposed to the JCL/London/ pseudo fans whose other club is Chelsea/Spurs/West Ham/Man U/Liverpool/ Arsenal.

Nice one Phil.

[emoji1303]

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Veltman always plays well, continues to fly under thbe radar, and an absolute bargain signing at £900,000.

And yes, if he really enjoyed watching the Albion succumb to a tame 3-1 away defeat, he has the makings of becoming a lifetime fan!

He will definitely be that, he even enjoyed the trip up to villa park despite the 2-0 loss….

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Thank you everyone for your help in finding identifying him as Phil have managed to message him on Facebook and send him him some photos and a video that William asked me to send him, certainly made his evening and just shows what a great club we are and what fantastic support we have.

Thanks all again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here