[Football] Spectator @ spurs

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
44f44a0f1413537865d6a86fe02cf540.jpg

Does anyone know the gentleman’s in the away shirt in the photo learning back??

I just wanna so thank you so much for allowing William to be with him on the bottom row the whole game and helping get veltmans shirt…. Especially after ordering the flag on my Amazon account and getting it printed, all on his own accord, you made him feel very special and I cannot thank him enough.

Thank you to every fan around my son, made him feel like a celebrity all game,

It’s his 7th away game this year in his 1st season of having a season ticket but yesterday he said that one was very special….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

I just wanna so thank you so much for allowing William to be with him on the bottom row the whole game and helping get veltmans shirt…. Especially after ordering the flag on my Amazon account and getting it printed, all on his own accord, you made him feel very special and I cannot thank him enough.

It’s his 7th away game this year in his 1st season of having a season ticket but yesterday he said that one was very special….

Don't know the guys name but think he usually gets the 'Bluesaway' coach, could be wrong...

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Phil.

Really nice bloke.

Is he on here by any chance??? Where’s he sit at Amex? We’re in north and really wanna buy him a drink at next home game as a thanks…. Really made my son feel special

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
I thought Veltman played well yesterday. The photo is great and your son is a true Albion fan - so lovely to see.

Thanks, he absolutely adores the Albion already and already begging me to get Newcastle away tickets plus more before season ends

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Is he on here by any chance??? Where’s he sit at Amex? We’re in north and really wanna buy him a drink at next home game as a thanks…. Really made my son feel special

Pretty sure he's WSU. At most 'aways' Not sure if he posts on here.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Pretty sure he's WSU. At most 'aways' Not sure if he posts on here.

Ah thanks well if you know or see him please pass on my thanks and look forward to bumping into him at next away game

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Is that a ginger Uncle Albert lookee likee, second in on left ???

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I thought Veltman played well yesterday. The photo is great and your son is a true Albion fan - so lovely to see.

Veltman always plays well, continues to fly under thbe radar, and an absolute bargain signing at £900,000.

And yes, if he really enjoyed watching the Albion succumb to a tame 3-1 away defeat, he has the makings of becoming a lifetime fan!

Caretaker

Sep 23, 2010
Phil Harries

That is Phil Harries, he travels with us on the BHA BluesAway coaches

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports