Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Specials........shit!

eggshell blonde

Oct 21, 2007
Portslade
Just a rant to say been looking forward to the Specials at Brixton now for many weeks to re-live my misspent youth and guess what? Cancelled cos Terry Hall has a "sore throat". Tosser.:annoyed:
Went for a few in The Prince Albert instead but f--k me, i cant make the resceduled gig (16th) cos i am playing in a gig myself. Tossers......mark my words this is band row (again) and may well see tour cancelled.
Bit of a rant but hey ho......
P.S. Glad its Man U v Barca....proper final.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
shame, but hey as long as i get a refund im not bothered im supposed to go thursday,However the wife invited some friends who i dont like and fingers crossed....It to will be cancelled..........Come on god........two results in one week please

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
That is disappointing, but you'll probably admit it's better than the concert going ahead with Hall only able to croak his way through half a dozen songs before giving up.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Just a rant to say been looking forward to the Specials at Brixton now for many weeks to re-live my misspent youth and guess what? Cancelled cos Terry Hall has a "sore throat". Tosser.:annoyed:
Went for a few in The Prince Albert instead but f--k me, i cant make the resceduled gig (16th) cos i am playing in a gig myself. Tossers......mark my words this is band row (again) and may well see tour cancelled.
Bit of a rant but hey ho......
P.S. Glad its Man U v Barca....proper final.

Sorry for you, but I was supposed to go last night too, but have been sufferning a la Mr Hall and now I can make a proper day of it for the re-arranged gig. It's the first bit of luck I have had in ages, if that helps!

Might have a buyer for your ticket, if you need one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here