Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish football fixtures

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Hi,

Does anyone know exactly when the 09/10 La Liga fixtures come out?

Cheers.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
middle of july i think

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No, because I couldn't give a toss about the La Liga, Bundesliga, or the Italian mob. Equally I couldn't give a toss about the prem fixtures as I will only ever switch on MOTD and watch whatever highlights are on.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No, because I couldn't give a toss about the La Liga, Bundesliga, or the Italian mob. Equally I couldn't give a toss about the prem fixtures as I will only ever switch on MOTD and watch whatever highlights are on.

Yes but Paulie obviously does and requested if anyone knew when they were out.

Peace and Love mate, Peace and Love

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Supprisingly no. Brighton aren't and never will be in the Spanish prem so I don't care

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Why the f*** do people post if they don't care?

To answer the question, I believe its random every year but its normally between the middle of July and the first week of August.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004

To answer the question, I believe its random every year but its normally between the middle of July and the first week of August.

Thanks - had a feeling it was early July but obviously wrong.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

The anger in the posts kinda suggests they do care as well. Very odd. Brighton are unlikely to win The Ashes, or Wimbledon or Formula One or Big Brother, why get so angry about this?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
The anger in the posts kinda suggests they do care as well. Very odd. Brighton are unlikely to win The Ashes, or Wimbledon or Formula One or Big Brother, why get so angry about this?

Probably just because of the attention it is recieving with Real Madrid. Or because they are the good old breed of NSC moaners!

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Normally mid July - so in about a couple of weeks.

The Spanish 2nd Division only finished a fortnight ago.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I'm interested in the Spanish fixtures,even though our game against Real Madrid is a long time in the past.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Probably just because of the attention it is recieving with Real Madrid. Or because they are the good old breed of NSC moaners!

Do you remember how we got the C4 prog about the Italian league, just 'cos Gazza was sold to... err-Lazio was it? They're not seriously proposing that we want to follow Christiano Ronaldo, are they?

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Hi,

Does anyone know exactly when the 09/10 La Liga fixtures come out?

Cheers.

Last season they didn't come out until about three weeks before the season began. If you're planning a trip, also worth bearing in mind that working out the televised fixtures doesn't happen until less than a fortnight before the games are played, so you're not sure of kickoff time/date until then for the Primera (1st div).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here