Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Dave - What exactly does he do?!

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
When Lopez scores he runs over to the bench to celebrate specifically with someone, to me it doesn't look like OG but someone else. Wondering if anyone knew who it is he goes to celebrate with? Pure curiosity.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
When Lopez scores he runs over to the bench to celebrate specifically with someone, to me it doesn't look like OG but someone else. Wondering if anyone knew who it is he goes to celebrate with? Pure curiosity.

Its the fitness coach

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One thing he does is tweet more after a good game.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Lets have some more dave because so far your set piece "delivery" this season has been akin to Dean Cox smacking it against the first defender. Plus its fair to say you havent pulled up any trees yet. We know you can amd we expect better.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Lets have some more dave because so far your set piece "delivery" this season has been akin to Dean Cox smacking it against the first defender. Plus its fair to say you havent pulled up any trees yet. We know you can amd we expect better.

:lolol:

I'm sure he'll bear this in mind.

Dave will know EXACTLY how good he's been so far this season, you could see his celebration was a bit of an outpouring of frustration.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Maybe that's just all you noticed - he had a very good game, linked up with Bruno brilliantly - even made a few good tackles!

I agree. I thought he played very well. Was always moving and making himself available and when given the chance his crossing was superb. Conway also played very well today and deserved a goal.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Another useless performance from one of the worst players ever to grace the stripes... Bring back Farrington, bring back Tiltman, even a three legged goat would have contributed more.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Another useless performance from one of the worst players ever to grace the stripes....

The Preistfield, did you ever go?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
He will always have my love for "that" free kick. He may be using up all his credibility tokens, but he deserved a second chance, unlike that "injury" prone chancer we had for the past two seasons. If it doesn't work out....... I'll be sad, purely for the passion he's shown for the club, especially his excitement in coming back to us. A genuine fella, and hard working, it's galling to see the form not there at the moment, and I'm sure it's frustrating for him!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here