Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Dave - What exactly does he do?!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
STUNNING player at points in the final Gus season. Thanks Dave, often involved in our classiest moves.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Orlandi and Dave second half of last season, sublime.

That free kick!

his passing was always spot on, I always felt he played better in the middle sitting deep, he could spray the ball around the pitch like a quarter back, shame he tackled like a girl.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Compelled to join in with this thread one more time. David is a class player as he showed on numerous occasions, good enough to play in a Europa League final - any other Albion players in this category? Errr ....
Played in the right position he really added to the team, his free kicks and defence splitting passes were awesome, sublime, we were lucky to have him grace the stripes. One of my favourite players of recent years just for the above and of course that free kick vs Palace. Adios señor y gracias!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
For those that are interested in the latest with Spanish Dave.

Run through Google Translate and pasted "as is", so it's still not the clearest, I'm afraid. Interview is from marca.com yesterday:

" England is a joy, but I would go back to Spain "
The former Osasuna Atheltic and feels better than ever at age 31 .
Ends in June contractual relationship in a club that has been pointed to climb the Premier .
Recognizes that the second English is a joy because " the level is high and is played with full fields ."
NACHO Labarga 05/29/14 - 10:44 .
imprimeenvía
After two " Wonder Years" in Brighton, David López (Logroño , 1982) think back to your country. After staying at the gates of the Premier after his own fall in playoff before the Derby, the Rioja dreams of finding accommodation in a league where you have experience. " Here I have come full circle and now I want to find a project that excites me ," says MARCA.com told .

The logroñés came close to reaching the Premier Two coasiones . ' This year we managed to get back in playoff for promotion , although it cost a bit more than the previous . Went with the same enthusiasm , but we could not pass the semis before the Derby . We tried in their court , but eventually were just winners , "says so humble from the other side of the phone these days someone is resting in Bilbao.

His experience in the islands could not be more positive . . . " When I was in Spain I did not know the level of English Second are all very strong teams There are many important clubs could be in the Premier A stadiums are more than 20,000 people and that's a blast. 've really enjoyed myself there. "

Homecoming ? ?
Their future may now pass through Spain . " Term experience in Brighton and I'm kinda waiting . If I get something in England I would not mind to continue , but I have wanted to return to Spain and play in our league . 'm 31 years old and I think I'm in a great moment . during these campaigns I took experience and I see it differently , with more confidence. injuries are respecting me and so I feel great , "says someone who makes two courses sounded as reinforcement for Deportivo and Celta when leaving the Athletic seemed imminent .

A Basque box that made you really enjoy these months. "I have many friends there and affection for my former teammates. They have deserved to be in the Champions League , have been strong and I am proud that I have achieved," he says as he is hurt by the decline of another of his ex, Osasuna . " It was a hard stick , but I'm sure that will soon become a First forward and soon." It is there, at the highest national category , where Lopez might make . " I'd love to , but if I find something interesting in England not rule stay."

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
If Blackpool have Orlandi and David Lopez and we have JFC, Agustein and maybe Lingaard i'm switching clubs, I don't care how much a bad fan that makes me

Yeah because they were fantastic last season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Blackpool have Orlandi and David Lopez and we have JFC, Agustein and maybe Lingaard i'm switching clubs, I don't care how much a bad fan that makes me

I think it probably makes you a bit mental rather than a bad fan.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Lopez...lightweight ,occasional dead ball expert ,lazy , fragile ........3 /10

Orlandi ...lightweight , " " " " , " , " , " ...............4.5/10

not bothered ....moving on....!!

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
Lopez...lightweight ,occasional dead ball expert ,lazy , fragile ........3 /10

Orlandi ...lightweight , " " " " , " , " , " ...............4.5/10

not bothered ....moving on....!!

is that also the odds for them to score against us ..............?

(that makes more sense)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Told Monday evening that Orlandi failed his medical not sure of the accuracy of that but could be neither will play against us and the club were right to release them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here