• Hoops - They are the shiznit

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Regular - I'm a boring old twat with an orange chin

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I find spaghetti hoops and easier feed because they dont fall off your fork whereas regular spaghetti just ends up down your chin and dying it orange but some people I know think that regualr spaghetti tastes nicer because it has a lower pasta to sauce ratio.

What do you like?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT TINNED SPAGHETTI THAT YOU HAVE WITH NUGGETS AND WAFFLES AND STUFF, TAKE YOUR TALK OF YOUR POSH SPAGHETTI ELSEWHERE.

WANKERS.

Are you suggesting that spaghetti might come in a can?

Home made fresh pasta is by far the best. Flour, salt and eggs, kneaded together for at least 20 minutes, rolled into shape and then boiled furiously for two minutes.

Eat with a little olive oil poured over it, and lots and lots of freshly ground pepper.

The food of the Gods.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT TINNED SPAGHETTI THAT YOU HAVE WITH NUGGETS AND WAFFLES AND STUFF, TAKE YOUR TALK OF YOUR POSH SPAGHETTI ELSEWHERE.

WANKERS.

WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT THEN?

ALL TINNED SPAGHETTI IS SHIT, except the straight stuff when its cold in the can cos the sauce is all thick and tasty.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I love pasta but think spaghetti is just a pain in the arse. Why make something so difficult to eat! In terms of proper pasta then penne or tortelonni (sp?) with pesto or carbanara will do me. Hoops on toast is the mutts in terms of an easy snack though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here