Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Space news [ISS, SpaceX etc]

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Worth a bounce if only to talk about something else, the launch went well and the 4 crew are safely aboard the ISS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Starship SN15 Flight Test this evening hopefully.

It is quite a long window (now until 2.00am) but hopefully sooner rather than later.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Pretty amazing, this is the next step in flight certainly around the planet, watch space port open up around the globe creating a web of flights.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Pretty amazing, this is the next step in flight certainly around the planet, watch space port open up around the globe creating a web of flights.

Yes,it's very reminiscent of aeroplane travel at the beginning of last century where the super rich would pay just to experience flight.
Then the rich would pay to travel by plane to other countries and then plane tickets became more affordable generally.
Im hoping 30 years from now a trip to the moon might be a realistic aspiration for everyday people.
This century will certainly be the century of space I think.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
At 1500 today, the latest Blue Origin launch will see James T Kirk himself, William Shatner, boldly going where not very many have gone before.

Livestream here:

https://youtu.be/uEhdlIor-do

He'll set the record as the oldest person to visit space too. He is remarkably well preserved for 90!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
He'll set the record as the oldest person to visit space too. He is remarkably well preserved for 90!

Yeah, still got a great sense of humour. Hoping I'll still be that bright in 25 years time!

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I never realised Captain Kirk had 3 ears. Yes, he's got a left ear, a right ear, and a final frontier. :)

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
dr evil.jpg

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Phew! :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here