Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southern Rail STRIKE details

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I also like the 700 because it stops bang outside my local. Its almost rude not to dive in for a swifty.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Thank God I've finished commuting for the year now. WFH today and tomorrow and the period in between Christmas and New Year, so my next commute not until Jan 3rd now :clap:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Come home for Christmas tomorrow afternoon/evening...London Victoria to Worthing. Not looking forward to it in the slightest!

Grab any train whatsoever going to East Croydon. There you'll have a double chance of a nice seat on a sleek new shiny 12 carriage Thameslink to Brighton. Or a short shitty Southern train. The only trick in town nowadays is to train-hop ever nearer to the south coast. If you can make it as far as Brighton, the 700 Coastliner bus goes every 10 minutes from the Steine or Churchill Square and will deliver you without drama to Worthing. Happy Xmas :xmas:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Of course you are of that view. You can then view things from Berlin and pontificate accordingly.

I am in the uk often enough, and use the trains, and know they're shite. Thank you.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Come home for Christmas tomorrow afternoon/evening...London Victoria to Worthing. Not looking forward to it in the slightest!

You'll be fine, as long as something silly doesn't happen. I went from Worthing to London yesterday, including getting the last train back and apart from a 20 min delay - everything was fine.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
it's unbelievable. Utterly unbelievable. I am now of the view I hope the unions drag this sorry state of Grayling supported shit shower into the ground. Then, and only then, can a decent railway begin. We now need an all out indefinite strike.

No we really dont. Whar we need are the unions to realise the public are not on their side and enough is enough. They need to get back to work so the world can see how shit southern are generally, plus they need to read build a bonfire and we want falmer in how to bring things to the media attention without ******* the working man and woman (like me) not some ****ing militant loony leftie revert to type shite.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
So by going on strike over who closes doors are the Union/Workforce doing their bit to improve situation?

well it improved the situation for Southern by giving them an excuse for anything.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
It is pretty ironic how this whole thing started due to 'safety' and the trains are the most unsafe I think I have ever seen!

Pushing, shoving, cramped conditions on short formed delayed trains....surely it is only a matter of time until someone is going to get seriously hurt!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here