Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton Vs Leicester

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
When foreign football fans form the opinion that English football is all about running and aimless hoofing, this is the sort of turd of a game they're talking about.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Awaits the excuses...

This proves they only really rely on two players. We played with half reserve team against these and beat them 3-0, they're gonna start to drop now.

S'hampton are relying on a long passing game which Leics are basically letting them do - as LCFC's marking is, tbh woeful.
But Sadhampton are very crap as a footballing side here, they can't beat their man on the ground and they can't shoot either - even with free space and time to line them up. Cork just wailed on one that, for a pro ball player, was disgracefully far from troubling the Leics goal.

What does this mean to us though? Someone has to be at the top, and Cardiff look the most likely to overtake Saints.....while Leics could compete for a playoff spot ahead of us.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
S'ton ready for a dive down the table. They are going to lose this match. How are they going to react to being off the top? We will see whether Adkins can keep up with West Ham now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Leicester effectively took us apart at their place so I have been shocked how badly they have done. I hope they go on to score a hatful against Saints

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Absolutely shocking turn out by the so called st marys faithfull............whilst I am at it I would like to say a big well done to all the dads & parents who took their kids away to Peterborough...........was wonderful to see! To the Dad I helped with the directions to the train station, who happens to be from Shoreham, lovely to see you make the effort with a five year old, who happens to be five today I believe!

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY young man, and well done Dad!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Saints 0 Leicester 2 HT and a half empty stadium by the looks of it !! WANKERS
that is all !!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That Guly do Prado has been abysmal so far.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
On this form will S'ton make the play offs?

If so'ton make the p/os, and we do, and we play them in the play off semis, beat them, then lose in the final because we don't wanna go up...that'd be schweeeeeeeeet.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I have a feeling it wont be 'pennies from heaven' for the saints but, 'dropping like pebbles' from the summit! If they lose this I think they will drop fast.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here