[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Can see the key battle being in midfield, hopefully we can keep Ward-Prowse quiet. 3 points from this game then Newcastle and things will look brighter

Indeed. Could see Maupay being assigned to the same role in defense as last week - putting their playmaker in a constant passing shadow. Considering how they dangerous they are on the flanks it would be nasty if JWP is able to control the game. If they are instead forced to have their defenders hoof it to the flanks, BDB & Veltman should win most if not all aerial duels.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Can see the key battle being in midfield, hopefully we can keep Ward-Prowse quiet. 3 points from this game then Newcastle and things will look brighter

Ward Prowse ALWAYS plays well against us, I remember the other week seeing him scuff multiple corners and hit free kicks into the ball yet against us he seems to be pinpoint accurate every single time.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
struggling to find stream..anyone know any still working ?? please send message . Thanks

Just been told BBC ... didn`t realise !!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Why do people constantly pick on Burn when starting line ups are announced, in our mini 7 game unbeaten run he was one of our best players, I’m struggling to see why anyone would isolate him as a pick given he’s been no worse than any of the rest of our players in the last few games.

Scapegoat stand chat.
Coz he's so lanky

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Hopefully some luck on our side for a change. We seldomly win this type of game against weaker opposition. If our players are incapable of scoring routine opportunities, then an S'oton OG to win the match would be nice.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I just hope the late Palace & Leicester goals have taught us something about managing a game & the value of a point. I'd love the win today but we cant risk coming away with nothing because we've gone too gung ho, or let in sloppy late goals because we havent been able to see out a game. A team who uses their brain gets a point in both of those games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports