Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Reading

Votes: 85 90.4%

• Total voters

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Who do you want to win tonight?...

Not that it bothers us but seeing there's a lot of hate for both clubs on this board...

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Not fussed whatsoever! They both deserve to be top 2. Had a feeling they'll play out a draw as it's probably seen as a "must not lose" game for both of them

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I don't mind at all. I'm just so pleased that two of our sides in the Meridian area are doing so well in the league.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I voted Reading, although I'm sure any stray Stains reading this won't be in the least bit bothered - as they don't care about us apparently. :lol:

BHA123456

Apr 12, 2012
I dont mind who wins, both teams have done well to get themselves so high in the league. But the way reading performed at the amex, im going for a 4-1 to Southampton

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As long as they both go up I don't care about tonight. Would prefer Big Sam and his hoofers to miss out on promotion rather than these 2.
This.

Although I think I'd rather see Southampton miss out on ANOTHER title, just for the giggles.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
It has to be Reading. I want Southampton to get automatic promotion but I don't want to see them win the league.

Dirk Gently

Dec 27, 2011
While Reading are still missing their two key central midfielders thanks to Leeds, it's got to be Saints.

As was shown on Tuesday, any competent team can carve Reading apart - if only that competent team had competent strikers .....

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'd like a draw. I think an extra point each will make West Ham feel that automatic promotion really is beyond them. Their dejection and despondency of all their players and supporters will mean it will be just a little bit easier for Gus and the boys to get the big 3 points we need. This is how I think anyway...

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
I'd like a draw. I think an extra point each will make West Ham feel that automatic promotion really is beyond them. Their dejection and despondency of all their players and supporters will mean it will be just a little bit easier for Gus and the boys to get the big 3 points we need. This is how I think anyway...

Can't check it out right now but isn't there a goal difference issue to take into account?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Is the correct answer. A draw could definately de-motive the hammers at the perfect time.

West Ham being 7 points from auto at kick off with us may view it as am impossible task.

Yep, draw would be IDEAL for us. 7 points is impossible to catch up with 3 to play plus a game in hand. Esp with Sotons goal difference, and Leicester away to play.

If one of the two win, West Ham will go out all guns blazing V us to put 5 or 6 in the net!

Not sure why this isn't on the poll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports