Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton v Portsmouth...somebody...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Be nice (in a warped way) to see Pompey win today, then to be wound up next week, and for Saints NOT to be allowed to go through as a "lucky loser" :laugh:

D

Deleted member 2719

Come on the Saints.

Red and white for this one i am afraid.

Kick em well there down.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I quite like Southampton, I hope they crap all over Pompey.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
couldn't give a toss either way , just haven't bothered watching South Today or Meridian who have probably no doubt been cock sucking/rim licking both clubs since this draws been announced..

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Play Up Portsmouth. I work there but live in Brighton and will say that they have nothing but support for us. They don't hate us and all the stuff I have asked from them such as sending postcards to Prescott etc. they did with relish. They supported us when we didn't have a stadium. Why would we want them out of business?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Don't really like either team, have met good and bad fans from both clubs, don't wish either to go out of business....but can't miss the irony that Saints could destroy Pompey in their last ever FA Cup game...at least until they return as AFC Portsmouth...which surely they would, but not for a very long time.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Southampton is much more to my style. Pompey's last game?

I think Pompey will win though based on how we thrashed Saints on their own ground.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And what a shit cross from Dan Harding.

Oct 25, 2003
john utaka must be one of the biggest wastes of money british football has ever seen (which says a LOT)

he could well score a hat trick in this game, but he's still shit

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Absolutely dire football on show from what I've seen so far. It looks like a League 1 game.

Atmosphere isn't quite what I was expecting either. Maybe it's the whole plastic modern stadium thing, but it all seems fairly...well...sterile by the standards you'd normally expect fir this match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here