Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton v Man Utd

D

Deleted member 18477

RVP :lol:

As much as I hate chelsea... Frank Lampard is the best penalty taker in the world. Take note RVP!

D

Deleted member 22389

Should have got Pirlo to take it lol. What a fing cock up.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Where did I said that I wanted them to be the top southern team? Where are we in this southern division? Where are the boundary lines, can I want say Fulham to do well? have you always been a PRICK?

Thats what it implies. You wants stains fans to have bragging rights, "pride of the south" and all that? f*** that I'm a Brighton fan. I dont care what other south coast teams do as long as they are below us.

My only fault is possibly taking it to far, you on the other hand should be more careful what you wish for.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
listening to it now and it just goes to show with a few signings how well Southampton are doing in this match and even Puncheon started

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Thats what it implies. You wants stains fans to have bragging rights, "pride of the south" and all that? f*** that I'm a Brighton fan. I dont care what other south coast teams do as long as they are below us.

My only fault is possibly taking it to far, you on the other hand should be more careful what you wish for.

anyone who might beat MU is Ok with me including Southampton we could be the top team on the south coast next season envious as I am about Southampton being in the premiership

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige

Last time I checked, our rivals were Palace. I could not give less of a f*** what happens to Southampton and I don't understand why people do. Having said that, I don't really care for Nigel Adkins. Either way, RVP missing that penalty was magic.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Strange kit stains are wearing

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Adkins to Liverpool ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003