NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Who is this twat commentating on the stream

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
the 2nd pens will hide just how utter shite we have been today.Harley and Paynter rubbish poor harper bet he leaves us now

We haven't been great but I thought we were still in it at 1-0 and had limited them to 1 clear cut chance. The penalty and the red was the turning point in the game.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Gus is going to go mental over this ref.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
0 shots on goal again a shite display .....yes both pens dodgey but lets not hide behind them.We have been shocking today

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
"They play like Dagenham and Redbridge,they just play to Lambert"-Gus Poyet(stupid accent)
Yeah we sure do we are playing you off the park you bastard.

I hope u get neck ache watching the ball go over your head to Lambert all season. You'll do well, but its not exactly pretty is it?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
If this was a boxing match, Gus would have to throw in the white towel I'm afraid.... I cannot believe we are playing with such low self esteem!

Gus has a lot more work to do before we can even hold our own in this division! I am happy with our current position in the league but unless we improve dramatically we are going to struggle too much for my liking!

Cronolegs

Nov 19, 2011
Maybe this will stop minority of Brighton supporters being such mongs. You have a racist manager, dirty team....... the only thing you have going for you is the size of your club. Act like the majority of your supporters and you may not get teams disliking you.

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
should of been another pen,the pens that were giving shouldn't of been and the one's that weren't should of...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here