Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton v BHA - Score Predictor Post 24 hours earlier as the game is so MASSIVE

Southampton v BHA - Score Predictor

• Saints 1 0 BHA

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Saints 2 0 BHA

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Saints 2 1 BHA

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Saints 3 0 BHA

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Saints 3 1 BHA

• Saints 3 2 BHA

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Saints 4 0 BHA

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Saints 4 1 BHA

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Saints 4 2 BHA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints 0 0 BHA

• Saints 1 1 BHA

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • Saints 2 2 BHA

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Saints 0 1 BHA

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Saints 0 2 BHA

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Saints 1 2 BHA

• Saints 0 3 BHA

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Saints 1 3 BHA

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • Saints 2 3 BHA

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Saints 0 4 BHA

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Saints 1 4 BHA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints 2 4 BHA

• Other

• Total voters

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Our blip has coincided with their run of form, not a good situation to be in. Throw in injuries to players and it all adds up to pain! This time last month think we would have shown them how to play football now I'm not so sure

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I've gone for 1-1 meself - & I'd be extremely happy with a point tbh. I just hope Greer's fit to start & that the team get back to doing what they were when things were going so well for us, otherwise we could be in for a bit of a hiding.

buffs99

Brighton Forever
Oct 30, 2010
Brighton
Cant believe there is so much negativity, we lost last week drew yesterday and people think our season is over, every team has a blip in a season we cant win every game!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
They are rampant at the moment. We are not. I'm going 4:1, but I'm not convinced that we will score.

Yep - think we're due a hammering - only el abd out of our back four looked up for it yesterday.

Of course, Greer was ill but Calderon and Painter were very sloppy at times and seemed a yard off the pace

I cannot see anything other than a drubbing. As Gus has said we have lost our way. Our 4 cup games have clearly shown that if our best team is not playing then we struggle. Also without Lua Lua (yes I know we have won games without him), our secret weapon is no more & we look very ordinary aka Bristol Rovers.

Southampton are on the up & will be determined to wipe out last year's result in their back-yard.

Personally I cannot see beyond a 4-0 stuffing.

Now Albion go out there & prove me wrong!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Despite their wins, Southampton can be flaky. We played really well in the second half on Saturday. Kish says that we tried to hard to make the killer pass in the first half and gave the ball away. In the second we played the simple pass and it paid off. Southampton are not four points clear at the top and we are not in 6th place - it's the other way round. 2-1 to the Albion and back on track.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we are 1 goal ahead with 10 mins to go the best I will expect is a draw :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Despite their wins, Southampton can be flaky. We played really well in the second half on Saturday. Kish says that we tried to hard to make the killer pass in the first half and gave the ball away. In the second we played the simple pass and it paid off. Southampton are not four points clear at the top and we are not in 6th place - it's the other way round. 2-1 to the Albion and back on track.

The pressure is on them to win at home and they are chasing us. A draw would not be a good result for them and they will try to win which will play into our hands. I think it will be a draw but we could just as easily win.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
2-0 S'hampton , including one very controversial goal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here