Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton Roll Call...

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Me + 2

Does anyone know what the travel arrangments are on the Southern line west bound. I hear buses are to take over. Someone on NSC MUST be in the know.:rolleyes:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Train is a nightmare!!!
When i looked, bus from brighton to worthing which took 40 mins, train to littlehampton, littlehampton to fratton, fratton to southampton. Think it takes well over two hours.
And +2 :wave:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Bus to Worthing then train to Fratton and change there for Southampton

Or

Train to Clapham then work your way down from there.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Me + 5

Train to Clapham, then to Southampton.

Not exactly a mission ??? ?

Well Brighton to Southampton via London is a bit of a pain in the arse (I assume you're leaving from Brighton ?). And hows things for getting back ?

Fair play to you for going, I know I just cannot be arsed. Rubbish stadium, middle of nowhere. Might have gone on a Saturday this season, but not a Sunday evening. No sir.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Well Brighton to Southampton via London is a bit of a pain in the arse (I assume you're leaving from Brighton ?). And hows things for getting back ?

Fair play to you for going, I know I just cannot be arsed. Rubbish stadium, middle of nowhere. Might have gone on a Saturday this season, but not a Sunday evening. No sir.

Indeed, from Brighton. I think we are due to get back for around 9.15, which isn't too bad. I'd have had to have missed it if they moved it to an evenng Saturday, so I'm quite pleased!

Can understand for those who aren't going, though. After all, it is on sky..

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Should be there + 2, all being well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here