Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southampton away tickets sold out in a day..

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
we sold all our tickets in less then 24 hours... yet we cant sell out for pompey away!! should be a cracking game next month

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
we sold all our tickets in less then 24 hours... yet we cant sell out for pompey away!! should be a cracking game next month
That's because Brighton and Southampton is now THE big rivalry! No one here cares about Palace any more, some say they do, but I know they don't really. The same way as your fans obviously care more about us than pompey!

NOTE: This is the view of the individual contributor and may not represent the view of NSC as a whole.

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
I just thought it would good to let you know we have sold out, and should be a cracking atmosphere! SOME of you are slightly childish.

Seagull16

Sep 28, 2011
What? We dont care about Palace..of course we do! And brighton, southampton is not a rivalry now it never will be either! What a ridiculous answer...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Saints fans have to be on a death wish to go to Fratton Park.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I suspect the new stadium might have something to do with their rapid sale.
Oh and they are top of the league I`ve heard.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Will you sing "you're only here cos its insert away team here" when they announce the attendance or will you be more original

Still, another £48K net into the bank thanks :thumbsup:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here