Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South West Corner

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Anyone know anything about the building schedule? A month to go and the bit where my seat is meant to be, in an upper level of the South West corner, shows no signs of being built yet.??? Assume we will be given seats in South stand or at the North End of WSL if they aren't done in time?

Great to see the actual seats going in in the upper deck of the East stand though.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I went to The Amex today and have to say I was rather concerned as to how it will all be completed in the next 2 weeks, the corners and new outside part of the south stand looks far from complete. But heh, I am no expert.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
32 days until first home league game, I will be absolutely astonished if all of the seats aren't in. We had this last year, the last couple of weeks before ssc final saw massive amounts done.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I went to The Amex today and have to say I was rather concerned as to how it will all be completed in the next 2 weeks, the corners and new outside part of the south stand looks far from complete. But heh, I am no expert.
Great. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures.

You did take some for us, didn't you?

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
Anyone know anything about the building schedule? A month to go and the bit where my seat is meant to be, in an upper level of the South West corner, shows no signs of being built yet.??? Assume we will be given seats in South stand or at the North End of WSL if they aren't done in time?

Great to see the actual seats going in in the upper deck of the East stand though.

I think we are soonish to be neighbours - I'm not too worried just yet but that might change if I don't see any promising developments by the time of fdm's testimonial .....

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
They had put the upper floor in the SW corner when I went past today. Agreed it does look a mess at the minute, but will all come together by the first league game.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Stick to teaching :p

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Chill bro, there's oodles of time.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

These things always look chaotic a few weeks before completion, then it all seems to fall into place at what seems to be the last minute! You would assume that the seats will be one of the last things to be done...i wouldn't worry mate, your seat will be awaiting your arrival!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
These things always look chaotic a few weeks before completion, then it all seems to fall into place at what seems to be the last minute! You would assume that the seats will be one of the last things to be done...i wouldn't worry mate, your seat will be awaiting your arrival!

My seat is safe and sound in the WSU. The new South stand façade is the bit that looks a mess, holes in the wall etc, I must say that the ESU looks good though.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Attachments

• 2012-07-20 12.47.38 (800x600).jpg
    2012-07-20 12.47.38 (800x600).jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 118

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
My seat is safe and sound in the WSU. The new South stand façade is the bit that looks a mess, holes in the wall etc, I must say that the ESU looks good though.

Hehehe...meant to quote Silk, not your good self!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here