Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Stand Gaps

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
IMAGE_009.jpg

Any idea what will fill the gaps where the cladding isn't?

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Have you tried asking the club? :jester:

Not quite sure if you're on about the gap next to the seats or behind the seating area - but hopefully they'll at least put something blue down. It looks a bit unfinished leaving the grey on show.

Either way, expect to see away teams bring a fair few flags down!

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Giant HD screen coming through there to fit to the back of the stand?

Similar at East end of North Stand where gap awaits HD screen and some seats not yet installed to allow scaffolding for this.

Stadium and seats look great in the sunshine. Will be even more awesome when the second tier of East and corner seating added.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The bit on the back wall behind the area unfilled corner seating?

dunno either

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I would guess that they will finish that off, like all other parts of the stadium, when the seats are installed...which probably isn't that far off, it would be a waste of money installing something then having to tear it out a season or two later.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Looks like shit though doesn't it? Hadn't seen it from that angle before and it does look bad, thought we were meant to have sound-insulating cladding all round as well. Oh well, shouldn't complain I suppose. The back of the south will be covered with the big screen maybe.

Sep 1, 2010
Sorry - must be my age.

'SRB - SRB - The Sausage in the Roll In the Box for me'. A cinema advert that used to come on between 'The Sweatshirt Shop' one and the generic curry house ad where the narrator's voice would change completely as the name of the establishment came up.

:laugh::laugh:

I remember them Ads..........Ba Bah Bah Ba Bah Ba Ba Bahhh Ba Bah Bah Bah Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BA

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Also, i look at the big 'doors' on either side of the north stand. I know Wembley has a massive 'door' and I'm pretty sure the Emirates does too? Any others that have this ''''door''''??

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They'd all need "big doors" or gates of some kind to allow entry for emergency vehicles, deliveries, etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here