Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Stand C Block

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Christ, ive never sat with (in general) such a miserable bunch of people. Having been a STH for the last 6 years in G Block my circumstances have changed this season meaning I can no longer commit to a ST so I have to pick and chose the games I go to. But yeah - I obtained a ticket in C Block for today and was stuck with constant whinging, moaning and negativity from people. I really have not heard such nonsense in such a long time. Well done to the geezer in the red shirt who told that stupid old b*****d to shut up in row h moaning constantly about Forster. SOME people are so fickle and have such short memories its unbelievable.

Having said all that - there are people like that spread out everywhere no doubt. It just spoilt my afternoon at the game! Wouldnt it be nice if we all got behind the team - you never know it may make a difference??

Come on you SEAGULLS!

G and J block were nearly empty - you should have come down instead of listening to them

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Christ, ive never sat with (in general) such a miserable bunch of people. Having been a STH for the last 6 years in G Block my circumstances have changed this season meaning I can no longer commit to a ST so I have to pick and chose the games I go to. But yeah - I obtained a ticket in C Block for today and was stuck with constant whinging, moaning and negativity from people. I really have not heard such nonsense in such a long time. Well done to the geezer in the red shirt who told that stupid old b*****d to shut up in row h moaning constantly about Forster. SOME people are so fickle and have such short memories its unbelievable.

Having said all that - there are people like that spread out everywhere no doubt. It just spoilt my afternoon at the game! Wouldnt it be nice if we all got behind the team - you never know it may make a difference??

Come on you SEAGULLS!

like i've said before...Spurs are supposed to have the worst moaning fans in the Country....I beg to differ and vote BHA fans!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here