Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sorry

NottsCanary

Jan 29, 2011
Hi guys, Norwich fan coming on peace.

I am sorry on behalf of 99% of Norwich supporters for the way our small minority of fans have come on your board thinking we are Barcelona! The way they talk about us is embarrassing, after all it was only February last year that we were both playing each other in League One! We never have been a very big club, I will be first to admit that, we seem to live off the fact that we beat Munich on their own patch. I don't want you to think we are all like Leeds fans; arrogant, cocky, twats who think they are bigger than every single club in England.

This whole Bennett debacle, is starting to get very tiresome. In all honesty, I had never heard of him when I first heard we were interested, and to be honest midfield isn't really the place we need to strengthen, with Hoolahan and your lad (who has been a revelation) Andy Crofts, Andrew Surman, etc. We more firepower up front, not midfield so I really am sorry if we take Elliott off your hands as (he will obviously be a bonus) we don't really need him!)

I have always like Brighton as a club, and I am pleased to see that you look set to come back up to the Championship! I had a great weekend down in Brighton last year, we won 2-1 I think, after playing woefully. Quirky (to put it kindly) away end with an awful view, but it all added to a great experience. Your fans seemed very nice too, so thanks for that.

So, before I bore you to sleep, I, and many other Canaries are disappointed with the way our fans have acted on your board, we are sorry.

Good luck in your title push, I am sure you will do it!

Over & Out!:bigwave:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

I am sorry on behalf of 99% of Norwich supporters for the way our small minority of fans have come on your board thinking we are Barcelona! The way they talk about us is embarrassing, after all it was only February last year that we were both playing each other in League One! We never have been a very big club, I will be first to admit that, we seem to live off the fact that we beat Munich on their own patch. I don't want you to think we are all like Leeds fans; arrogant, cocky, twats who think they are bigger than every single club in England.

This whole Bennett debacle, is starting to get very tiresome. In all honesty, I had never heard of him when I first heard we were interested, and to be honest midfield isn't really the place we need to strengthen, with Hoolahan and your lad (who has been a revelation) Andy Crofts, Andrew Surman, etc. We more firepower up front, not midfield so I really am sorry if we take Elliott off your hands as (he will obviously be a bonus) we don't really need him!)

I have always like Brighton as a club, and I am pleased to see that you look set to come back up to the Championship! I had a great weekend down in Brighton last year, we won 2-1 I think, after playing woefully. Quirky (to put it kindly) away end with an awful view, but it all added to a great experience. Your fans seemed very nice too, so thanks for that.

So, before I bore you to sleep, I, and many other Canaries are disappointed with the way our fans have acted on your board, we are sorry.

Christ not another boring norwich thread:nono:

Go and pi$$ around on the ipswich forum

NottsCanary

Jan 29, 2011

Sorry, I honestly didn't mean to offend.

NottsCanary

Jan 29, 2011
Forgive us for being "dubious at best" about Norwich fans claiming to be "sorry" etc.

We have had it for days and is starting to piss everyone off

Don't worry about it, I would have been mightily pissed off if opposition fans came on our board and acted in that manor.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
full of punctuation mistakes =/

you even have a close bracket without an open bracket before it!

this burnt my eyes :(

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Button it sam,its the same old drivel.

Norwich fan in peace BOLLOCKS!
I don't mind as long as they don't start giving it large. I don't know why we have so many users from other clubs though...

Last edited:

Sep 1, 2010
There are plenty of Spoon lickers at every club. Just ignore it.

Some of these replies are just as embarrassing

troll-dolls.jpg

Sep 1, 2010
If it was all kept to one thread it wouldn't be a problem,i mean come on how many norwich threads?

Too many of course, but that is always going to happen on the big stories, how many match related threads can you see? I think the guy is genuine, but we have plenty of 15 year olds that register on other teams forums as well posting utter tosh to be fair

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Too many of course, but that is always going to happen on the big stories, how many match related threads can you see? I think the guy is genuine, but we have plenty of 15 year olds that register on other teams forums as well posting utter tosh to be fair
Glad i don't roam around other clubs forum's and i wish i was 15:)

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
.......[B said:
I don't know why we have so many users from other clubs though...[/
.......[B said:
.......[B said:
[/B]

Probably because other fans are respectful of what we have been through over the last 14 years and they're of the opinion that we're long suffering, never say die supporters with a brilliant sense of humour and immense football knowledge to boot???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here