Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
"Cheated us out of the league"

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
Dunno what they're moaning about - i see their replica shirts start at just £28.99 so they are saving money and should in actual fact be THANKFUL to us. If they were still playing in one of the top four divisions like us and the 91 other proper football clubs they'd be at least a fiver more.

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
:lolol: :lolol: that site doesnt fail to make me laugh! he's seriously got a bee in his bonnet about a lot of things!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Can anyone explain how we cheated them out of the league? There was nothing dodgy about our draw up there.

I can vaguely understand why Cheaterfraud think we cheated them out of the Div 3 title (even if I think they're talking bollocks) but I haven't a clue what this bloke is on about.

I hate Hereford with a vengeance as my ex is from there and take great pleasure in seeing them in the Conference.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Funny how they don't hate all the other teams that evidently beat them that year, or all the referees who gave dodgy decisions against them.

"no, it's not Doncaster's fault, or Orient, or Scunthorpe, Torquay, Chester, Lincoln, Hull, Darlington etc, the fact that they all kicked our arse isn't responsible for us being relegated. No, it's definitely all down to Brighton, they are the ones to blame for our inherent shit-ness. Don't forget the media too, the fact that they took an interest in Brighton's off field problems was the direct cause of us failing to beat them at Edgar Street. And as for their fans being happy about it, well that just makes them complete and utter bastards. They're a disgrace to football, those Brighton bum boys"

Not bitter at all.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I thought it was hilarious. Bit over the top with his hatred of us, but very funny nonetheless.

I'm thinking of setting up an Albion equivalent.

turdburglingbythesea.hom, sorry .com

Any takers? Oo er missus!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Soul Finger what an excellent idea, I will back you up on that one...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
that bloke has some serious issues. sorry we didnt go down.

:salute:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I thought it was quite funny but Hereford have got a problem. I would have sympathized with them but they showed no decency to us when we were exiled in Gillingham. They're all bitter and twisted which probably explains why Yeovil, Donny, Chester etc are getting promotion ahead of them.
They've still got Edgar St and haven't been shafted by a Stanley Archer. They ought to enjoy things a bit more as there are some good trips in the conference now. Just for the record they were a bit unlucky not to go through against the Shots.
The cider has got to them.

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
mona said:
I thought it was quite funny but Hereford have got a problem. I would have sympathized with them but they showed no decency to us when we were exiled in Gillingham. They're all bitter and twisted which probably explains why Yeovil, Donny, Chester etc are getting promotion ahead of them.
They've still got Edgar St and haven't been shafted by a Stanley Archer. They ought to enjoy things a bit more as there are some good trips in the conference now. Just for the record they were a bit unlucky not to go through against the Shots.
The cider has got to them.

well said!
They dont seem to like us or Yeovil very much do they?
Bitter and twisted. OK we stayed in the league at their expense but we certainly didn't cheat them out of the league. I would sympathise with their hurt and anger, but they're ***** and i don't give a f*** about them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here