Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sophie Ellis-Bextor or Charlotte Church?

Well?

• Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • Charlotte Church

Votes: 69 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Left wing heterosexuals ogle, love (and more) totty as much as anyone. Malcolm Bradbury’s brilliant satirical novel The History Man mocked the hypocrisy, a left wing married Uni lecturer in 1972 who talked the causes talk, but his real interest was shagging everything in sight.
Steady.

But I'm not a hypocrite.

However I'm too old for all that malarkey now.

So Down With It. Boo. BOOO!

:wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
images (2).jpeg
20240113_221128.jpg

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Chavvy birds aren't always filth though - I imagine they'd always rather be doing their nails or farting or something - whereas posh birds, especially slightly mental ones, are the BEST in the sack
18 years ago or not, wise words and bang on.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just looked at some recent pictures. Charlotte Church is now twice the size she was when I last drooled over her. Still a yes from me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was going to say something like "Brilliant - this thread re-appearing and getting page views will be getting me advertiser warnings in a day or two.

I was wrong.

It didn't take that long.

Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 22.48.43.png

So you’re against free speech?
You think him having an opinion about this thread threatens your free speech?

Infamy infamy they’ve all got it in for me

Left wing heterosexuals ogle, love (and more) totty as much as anyone. Malcolm Bradbury’s brilliant satirical novel The History Man mocked the hypocrisy, a left wing married Uni lecturer in 1972 who talked the causes talk, but his real interest was shagging everything in sight.
Well. Howard and Barbara Kirk have an agreed, open relationship where they both take other partners (first initiated by her) so on that bit he wasn’t a hypocrite, snivelling little shit tho he was, eventually becoming a supporter of Margaret Thatcher

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So you’re against free speech?
What a weird, incredibly absolute, response. I doubt @Bakero is against free speech…..but that doesn’t mean he can’t comment on speech and especially choice of language.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I met Sophie Ellis- Bexter on a flight once and she was absolutely charming. Even when some man thrust a mobile in her face and asked her to record a message for his daughter mid flight she was so lovely.

Church is supposed to be a right nippy one so I’m disappointed in this vote so far…

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I was going to say something like "Brilliant - this thread re-appearing and getting page views will be getting me advertiser warnings in a day or two.

I was wrong.

It didn't take that long.

View attachment 172673
Maybe @Triggaaar should sign up to NSC membership to replace the lost ad revenue ?

Although I can't imagine the number of notifications you'd get if someone bounced tje Thread of Beautifull Women !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here