Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sophie Ellis-Bextor or Charlotte Church?

Well?

• Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • Charlotte Church

Votes: 69 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
afters said:
bextor every time.

you could pick up a thinner version of church from the gutter down west street any friday or saturday night

would you like to get something off your chest dave?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
afters said:
bextor every time.

you could pick up a thinner version of church from the gutter down west street any friday or saturday night
There are 10 Charlotte Churches in baby pink leggins [sic] outside any Asda NOW - they're waiting for "my Dean" to finish nicking hubcaps while wearing Boston Celtics hats at a stupid, twatty angle.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Cereal Killer said:
I say that and then you change the picture :angry:
At least now she has a very apt "Croydon facelift"

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Wozza said:
charlotte.jpg

Her even classier mate - the one on the right, first to the chip shop on a night out - on the right appears to be FARTING in the pool

phil1977

"And now on Whistle Test"
Nov 19, 2004
Bristol
Pretty sure that Janet is a gran these days (didn't Bexter have a baby?.) Not into grilf at all, but for her I'd make the exception:drool: :drool:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I like a bird with a bit of meat, I want to feel that minge swamping my cock as she bounces up and down and I grab a handfull of titty or arse. I don't like fatties, but birds with a bit of meat who are still quite femanine (no hockey players thanks) are just the ticket for spaff heaven.

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Les Biehn said:
I like a bird with a bit of meat, I want to feel that minge swamping my cock as she bounces up and down and I grab a handfull of titty or arse. I don't like fatties, but birds with a bit of meat who are still quite femanine (no hockey players thanks) are just the ticket for spaff heaven.

you paint great pictures with words Les!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Re: Re: Sophie Ellis-Bextor or Charlotte Church?

Man of Harveys said:
Her even classier mate - the one on the right, first to the chip shop on a night out - on the right appears to be FARTING in the pool

............ and from her front bottom .............

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Les Biehn said:

Who says romance is dead? :D

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Chavvy birds aren't always filth though - I imagine they'd always rather be doing their nails or farting or something - whereas posh birds, especially slightly mental ones, are the BEST in the sack

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Baxtor. And I'd also like to nail Bjork to complete some sort of fit-bod-weird-face DOUBLE.

Church is a plump semi-chav minger. End of.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Man of Harveys said:
Chavvy birds aren't always filth though - I imagine they'd always rather be doing their nails or farting or something - whereas posh birds, especially slightly mental ones, are the BEST in the sack

...... I think MoH is having second thoughts ............... you know it makes sense ........

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Simster said:
And I'd also like to nail Bjork to complete some sort of fit-bod-weird-face DOUBLE.

You have issues my friend. Bjork is a f***ing bow wow. All of her, not just the face.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here