Song idea - sort of

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I've been thinking (dangerous, I know)... The west stand / north stand song is certainly one of the loudest. But it's also a bit cack.

What we need is a song that sung like that between the two stands, with one responding to the other, but that is also a decent song supporting the team. Has anyone got any ideas? It could be difficult to get it going the first time whatever it is...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I know its a bit boring but the stands could take turns singing Alllllbbbiiioooonn

Things is it won't happen, we can't even sing our own unique song correctly or at the right speed

Horsham by the Sea

Apr 29, 2011
Stirling , Scotland
Ok.. why dont we start with the ' we are Brighton, we are brighton super Brighton from the south' as its a halfway between a simple chant like ALBION and and longer song like GOSBTS.. if (big IF) we could take turns then that would be impressive..

imagine the whole North singing it . all standing up arms in the air.. then the West (75%) standing up and singing it.. then the east (40% ish) having a go... how cool would that be.

same could be done for La la la la la la la la la Brighton.. or oh when the stripes go steaming in .. oh when the stripes go steaming in I wanna be in that.. (slowly !!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports