Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What was Ernest doing there ?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
My friend Lorraine had been out running, with her dog (Alasation / Lab cross bitch). She popped round on her way back for a cup of tea and a bowl of water for her hound...

... after a while I noticed blood on the floor tiles. Her dog, it transpired, is in season, and was menstruating on the floor...

...not a problem. I am a modern man, and embrace the miracle of life...

...BUT, before I could get to the kitchen roll, the THE DOG WAS LICKING IT UP...:nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bry Nylon said:
My friend Lorraine had been out running, with her dog (Alasation / Lab cross bitch). She popped round on her way back for a cup of tea and a bowl of water for her hound...

... after a while I noticed blood on the floor tiles. Her dog, it transpired, is in season, and was menstruating on the floor...

...BUT, before I could get to the kitchen roll, the THE DOG WAS LICKING IT UP...:nono:

Sorry but I found that funny :p

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Bry Nylon said:

That is all you need aint it. :nono:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Bry Nylon said:

What are you moaning about? Saves you cleaning it up doesn't it?

Bry Nylon said:

f*** all wrong with that shipmate,as long as there's no clots.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I trod in some placenta at a friends house. The dog had given birth and then seem to expel the placenta at random moments for a few days. I got up with a cracking hangover and then trod in it. I wasn't entirely sure what it was, I thought perhaps I had vomited my stomach lining or something. The friends father (a doctor) walked past and explained what had happened, at which point the dog ran in and licked it off my foot.

:nono:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Barrel of Fun said:
I trod in some placenta at a friends house. The dog had given birth and then seem to expel the placenta at random moments for a few days. I got up with a cracking hangover and then trod in it. I wasn't entirely sure what it was, I thought perhaps I had vomited my stomach lining or something. The friends father (a doctor) walked past and explained what had happened, at which point the dog ran in and licked it off my foot.

:nono:
It's supposedly very good for you, full of Iron. I think it replenishes the body after the strain of child birth.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Billy the Fish said:
It's supposedly very good for you, full of Iron. I think it replenishes the body after the strain of child birth.

I needed a bit of iron after a heavy night, but thankfully the dog got there first.

I believe some women choose to eat their own placenta's. Beats hospital food I am sure. At least you know where it has come from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports