n274700368_25697_9232.jpg

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
jesus :eek:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I narrowed my eyes and poured a stiff Manhattan. Then I saw... Hotsie. What a dame. A big, bountiful babe in the region of 48-23-38 - one hell of a region. She had the hottest lips since Hiroshima: I had to stand back for fear of being burned. Whiskey wow wow. I breathed. She was dressed as "Biffo the Bear". In that kind of outfit she could get rolled at night... and I don't mean on a crap table.

She said: "Johnny, this is a deadly game, have a few laughs and go home."

I shuddered. Normally I pack a rod in pyjamas - I carry nothing but scars from Normandy beach. I said: "Wrong, baby, you can't fool me."

She spat playfully. "I'm ahead of you, Johnny."

I studied the swell of her enormous boobs and said: "Baby, you're so far ahead it's beautiful."

:bowdown:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Trufflehound said:
I narrowed my eyes and poured a stiff Manhattan. Then I saw... Hotsie. What a dame. A big, bountiful babe in the region of 48-23-38 - one hell of a region. She had the hottest lips since Hiroshima: I had to stand back for fear of being burned. Whiskey wow wow. I breathed. She was dressed as "Biffo the Bear". In that kind of outfit she could get rolled at night... and I don't mean on a crap table.

She said: "Johnny, this is a deadly game, have a few laughs and go home."

I shuddered. Normally I pack a rod in pyjamas - I carry nothing but scars from Normandy beach. I said: "Wrong, baby, you can't fool me."

She spat playfully. "I'm ahead of you, Johnny."

I studied the swell of her enormous boobs and said: "Baby, you're so far ahead it's beautiful."

:bowdown:

Bloody hell, that's really wierd - I've only just listened to that Bonzo's track in my car!!!

:lolol:

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports