Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
graphics-mr-bean-706282.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Glenn Murray or Bobby Zamora or Jordan Rhodes or Carlton Cole or..............

Chris Iwelumo or Darius Henderson or

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Jason Robberts

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I know who it is.

But I can't tell you.

If you don't believe me, just wait till it's announced and I confirm it's who I was talking about. :lolol:

Seriously tho, I believe that there are those who know, but they won't tell us because that would spoil the surprise. :lolol:

More seriously, they can't tell us because it could scupper the transfer/generate interest from our competitors.

Anyway, I like surprises :)

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
The majority of those genuinely ITK seem to of disappeared from NSC for a few days...

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Just spoken to my source... He says that he thinks, yes thinks, that something big is happening. There are lots of hush hush chats going on and everyone is a bit on edge at work (He works at the club). He swears that he doesn't know anymore than that and will fill me in as soon as he can.

Other peoples sources will probably find out before he tells me on this one.. He has never fed me any bull before so I have no reason to doubt him. He has given me loads of info in the past which I have kept to myself until it's become common knowledge. He has always been spot on.

Hopefully something will be announced in the next couple of days then. Sorry if that sounds vague but that's all I can get at the mo!

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Just spoken to my source... He says that he thinks, yes thinks, that something big is happening. There are lots of hush hush chats going on and everyone is a bit on edge at work (He works at the club). He swears that he doesn't know anymore than that and will fill me in as soon as he can.

Other peoples sources will probably find out before he tells me on this one.. He has never fed me any bull before so I have no reason to doubt him. He has given me loads of info in the past which I have kept to myself until it's become common knowledge. He has always been spot on.

Hopefully something will be announced in the next couple of days then. Sorry if that sounds vague but that's all I can get at the mo!

You always keep it to yourself until its become common knowledge? Imagine if you worked at the Washington Post in the 70s: then we've never have had that brilliant film, the downfall of Nixon, but we would now be living in a post-nuclear war world speaking Russian.

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here