Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some Southampton videos from the away end

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
:thumbsup: Especially liked Kuipers standing in at left-back, and the cries of "No! No!" from the crowd.

Yeah, that is the pick of the bunch, I think.

I did notice, in video #4, it sounds like a chant of 'there's only one Gary Glitter'. Not sure what this unedifying chant is all about but perhaps related to an earlier NSC binfest?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Good to see you briefly in the GENTS. I notice that you didn't film any video in there...that's good...it was a cold evening.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
:lolol: Likewise. I still think back wistfully to that Carlisle trip, you know. I think I am matching Afters in the kids stakes these days so days out are a rare treat indeed.

Yeah, that Carlisle trip was a classic, truly great times, despite it being a long way to go for a 0-0.

And a direct quote: "we're gonna win this" - a GREAT call during a halftime when that outcome wasn't totally obvious shall we say. Micky Adams would have been proud of the faith being kept like that.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yeah, that is the pick of the bunch, I think.

I did notice, in video #4, it sounds like a chant of 'there's only one Gary Glitter'. Not sure what this unedifying chant is all about but perhaps related to an earlier NSC binfest?

"One Gary Dicker" :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
"Build A Bonfire" was similar with opposition fans hearing "Bill Oddie" instead of "Bellotti" and getting very confused. :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here