Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some People on Here are Overly Obsessed With Crystal Palace FC

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
And I'm one of them. You do realise we could have double Palace's attendances for most home games this coming season?

:falmer: :bhasign:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I personally have a bit of a soft spot for palace.

naked-man-butt-st-stupids-day-fine-art-photograph-san-francisco-artist-sarah-curtiss.jpg

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
One of their piss-takes though, is our obsession with attendancies. They can hark back to empty seats at Withdean and regular 5-6,000 gates, glory supporters etc.
This thread does exactly that, again - banging on about attendancies. I would much rather we talked down to them about the rivalry from the perspective of taking 6 points, humiating them at theirs and ours. f*** attendancies.

5-0 still rankles, and 1-3 wasn't too clever. If they strut like cocks all the way down the league, let's give them a proper send-off eh?

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
One of their piss-takes though, is our obsession with attendancies. They can hark back to empty seats at Withdean and regular 5-6,000 gates, glory supporters etc.
This thread does exactly that, again - banging on about attendancies. I would much rather we talked down to them about the rivalry from the perspective of taking 6 points, humiating them at theirs and ours. f*** attendancies.

5-0 still rankles, and 1-3 wasn't too clever. If they strut like cocks all the way down the league, let's give them a proper send-off eh?

How was the THIRD division for all those years ?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

In fairness, 5-6k at Withdean is still a 75% occupancy rate which is pretty good given the state of the ground.

However, giving them a good stuffing this season would be far more satisfying than higher attendances.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
How was the THIRD division for all those years ?

If you mean living within our means and paying our bills, then the third division was fine.

How were the administrations all those years? Three wasn't it, I've lost count, but then its no good asking Palace about numbers unless it involves 2p in the pound or '8' for some reason;)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Some of you are very obsessed , it's only natural being rivals and all that .

I find a gentle reminder of the current attendance records, league points , league placings, quality of manager, size of stadium, condition of stadium, strength of squad, desirability of hometown location & number of season ticket holders does no harm.

However, I never stoop to mentioning their administrations or the fact they screwed over the St.John Ambulance and local businesses and that only the leniency of the F.A. allowed them to remain in the Championship.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here