Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

some of our supporters need to grow a backbone

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He was interviewed after the Blackpool game and said this isn't the case. He's played in many formations and set ups of which this is one, but it's not his bread and butter, so to speak.

Yes I heard that interview....dont you think that it had an air of diplomacy about the whole interview? Harms was trying to get him to criticise the way he was being played...just an impression i got..maybe i'm wrong

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
It's a 46 game season. The Championship has several examples of teams being in 20th position or worse in October who have ended the season in or around the play-off places. Now I'm not suggesting Brighton will make the play-offs this season, but it does confirm my point that in a division played over 46 games often the campaign doesn't take shape until you get to December.

If you can't score goals then your going to struggle in October/November/December. Where do you think we will start to climb the table without any kind of goalscorer? Surely you don't think we can rely on dunk to contribute regularly.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here