Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some hard truths for the UKIP supporters...

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
So, if everyone is saying the same thing, then maybe there's something in that?

remember people are like sheep, once you've set up your propaganda machine the most are easy pickings.
promote poofery ect which is what the BBC do & antagonize the right wingers who choose not to participate in their agenda.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I wonder why ? I was only reading something the other day about the biased BBC and I came across plenty of accounts all saying they were either jeered at or at worst givien their marching orders had they dared of spoken out against its corrupt left wing agenda. loads more wouldnt entertain it for that very reason.

I don't agree that the BBC is 'left wing', I would suggest more Liberal. They also blatantly supported the Conservatives in the last general election.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Not sure I agree with that BF. I spend quite a bit of time at the BBC and no one's ever offered me a bit of cock after a show.

LOL your lucky then. you seriously cant be telling me that there aint any poofters or nonce's at the BBC.. the place is smothered with them..the stars are being exposed left right and centre they're all at it staff and entertainers !!
I'd place a bet if you aired a right wing view their way things wouldn't be so pleasant.

& finally for someone who claims he aint a leftie your not doing a bad job in fighting their corner.:)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
LOL your lucky then. you seriously cant be telling me that there aint any poofters or nonce's at the BBC.. the place is smothered with them..the stars are being exposed left right and centre they're all at it staff and entertainers !!
I'd place a bet if you aired a right wing view their way things wouldn't be so pleasant.

& finally for someone who claims he aint a leftie your not doing a bad job in fighting their corner.:)

Never bite the hands that feeds you BF.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Never bite the hands that feeds you BF.

true but that's the trouble to many people are brought.

cant you fix guppy a nice little job up there..im sure he'd fit in he's quite partial to a ladyboy or two:) and if they aint got any ladyboys at hand im sure he'd settle for a dragqueen instead because lets face it there would be plenty of them milling about .:)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
true but that's the trouble to many people are brought.

cant you fix guppy a nice little job up there..im sure he'd fit in he's quite partial to a ladyboy or two:) and if they aint got any ladyboys at hand im sure he'd settle for a dragqueen instead because lets face it there would be plenty of them milling about .:)

Don't think Guppy will be pleased at you revealing his preferences BF!

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I don't agree that the BBC is 'left wing', I would suggest more Liberal. They also blatantly supported the Conservatives in the last general election.

liberal BBC ?? the BBC certainly don't like UKIP that's for sure, and UKIP when it comes to most things take a fairly liberal approach, so how does that fit ??

you are absolutely correct the tories were supported, but tories don't swing towards the right any more.. a handful at most if that. truth is you'd struggle to fit a fag paper between any of them mainstream parties because their policies are near on all the same. the lot of them are far to much in love with their EU dream that they dont even realise what they're own respected parties once stood for.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
liberal BBC ?? the BBC certainly don't like UKIP that's for sure, and UKIP when it comes to most things take a fairly liberal approach, so how does that fit ??

you are absolutely correct the tories were supported, but tories don't swing towards the right any more.. a handful at most if that. truth is you'd struggle to fit a fag paper between any of them mainstream parties because their policies are near on all the same. the lot of them are far to much in love with their EU dream that they dont even realise what they're own respected parties once stood for.

You might find this site interesting BF.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/ukparties2010

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
parody or not you cant deny its true.

I can't deny what's true? I read the thread and concluded that you're either totally insane or are someone having a good laugh by creating a parody account to take the piss out of the totally insane. I chose the latter, was I wrong?

Jan 30, 2008
I can't deny what's true? I read the thread and concluded that you're either totally insane or are someone having a good laugh by creating a parody account to take the piss out of the totally insane. I chose the latter, was I wrong?
DON'T DIG YOURSELF INTO A BIGGER HOLE ............ just a friendly word of advice :wink:
regards
DR

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

your wrong on both accounts smart arse. look if I really wanted a piss take I'd only have to listen to you.. in fact no thanks.
only a fool could miss quote what I said & so far your doing a grand job in convincing me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here