Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some AMEX Photos Taken From The SKY

Apparently there won't be any lifts or escalators in the West Stand.

I went to the presentation a couple of weeks ago & I also was most impressed.

13 lifts at Falmer compared to 1 at Cardiffs ground I recall.

The stadium is pure quality.

Where have they aall gone?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I LOVE the last one, although it's spoilt a little bit by your mates cock...

...pit, in the bottom left of the picture

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
famler residents had a point!

As much as I love the place, you cant exacly say it blends in with the overall area......it sticks out like a bloody great....erm football stadium!

Worth remembering that there is still an awful lot of "landscaping" to be done around the stadium yet in the way of planting trees, hedged walkways etc etc. Its still just a construction site at the moment - the finished article will be even more sumptuous to look at.

But yes, I accept you might still just notice it out of the corner of your eye when waljking or flying past.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
What company did you book this flight with, is it a helicopter or a light aircraft? Do they let you have a go at the controls?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
What company did you book this flight with, is it a helicopter or a light aircraft? Do they let you have a go at the controls?

Brighton Scenic

It cost £130 to book the flight. Thats for 3 of us. I will have my photos up on Sunday night. Give me a chance to play with my new camera and all its mad settings. It takes photos in 3D too innit

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I'm sure the company's insurance policy would allow that :)

They do trial flying lessons from Shoreham - just wondering if I could combine the two. I've flown a glider before so one with an engine should be a piece of piss. I'm not planning a 9/11 style attack on the AMEX if that's what you're worried about!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I'm sitting here.

Attachments

• CIMG0010 copy.jpg
    CIMG0010 copy.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 101

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here