Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March Today

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What a great understanding he had with Bruno too. Reminds me of the former right side partnerships of Bruno-Buckley & Bruno-Lopez. We've not been that good on the right for ages. Solly will be first choice right winger for quite some time!

That threaded down-the-line pass from Bruno to March in the second half was amazing.

Solly then showed surprising pace as he ran on to it.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
What a great understanding he had with Bruno too. Reminds me of the former right side partnerships of Bruno-Buckley & Bruno-Lopez. We've not been that good on the right for ages. Solly will be first choice right winger for quite some time!

The passing between Bruno & Solly down in the right corner was insanely good.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Best game ever. However despite scoring with right today still concerned how one footed he is. One occasion today where he got to goal line and somehow still tried to cross with left foot. I don't think we are in danger of a premier side coming in for him with this weakness

apart from that goal he scored with his right foot

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
A qualified compliment from me here: Today he was unplayable. He absolutely tormented them and was clearly Man of the Match but there's every chance "Good Solly" will be replaced by "Anonymous Solly" against Charlton. Yesterday was great to see though. We'll done to the lad.

On a side note though, Bruno... He was almost as unplayable.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I've given so many 'thumbs-up' on this thread. Agree with everyone, the inter-play with Bruno, unplayable, delivery, just an all-round excellent display.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
That is unless you Gary Rowett.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34955284

Birmingham were unlucky not to get the point they deserved against a team of cheating southern softies.

Who knew :shrug:

Yes, I mean what a pillock...... Credit to Birmingham for not capitulating, but until the last 15 minutes it was just a class display and sublime football. If they had conceded 4 or 5 and been down to 10 or even 9 men, I really don't think they could have complained.

Steve Cotterell in disguise?

Thought their fans were good today.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Bruno would be my player of the season so far. Thats not taking anything away from Solly yesterday tho.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
A great performance. He and Murphy offer a good balance at the moment, especially with a pacier striker opening space up for them.

Solly had a great game but it was Murphy's runs that set up both goals

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here