Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March new contract

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
March must be looking at Knockaert and wondering how the hell he is ever going to get in the team ahead of him. But if he can show the form he did a year ago, it gives us some frightening options out wide, even though they're none too shabby right now as it is.

A problem which is resolved by...

Solly on the left and knocky on the right. Wow!

^^^ ...this.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Been telling you he loves it here for ages ;)

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Hope it all comes good for Solly.

But over the years - Little Hinch, Rogers, Oatway never really recovered from serious injury - Buckley & Lua Lua were never quite the same either.

Really hope it works out for March but 4 years is a lot of pay-days if it were to go pear shaped ....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hope it all comes good for Solly.

But over the years - Little Hinch, Rogers, Oatway never really recovered from serious injury - Buckley & Lua Lua were never quite the same either.

Really hope it works out for March but 4 years is a lot of pay-days if it were to go pear shaped ....

ACL injuries nowadays are not as bad as they used to be. Murray did his in 2013 and is ok now, as is Elliott Bennett.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Of course he would. Seldom can a player have earned so much by not playing
Like Winston Bogarde who never played a first team match during the last 3 years of his Chelsea contract, and he didn't have the excuse of an injury !! I take your point though

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Of course he would. Seldom can a player have earned so much by not playing

Give Solly some credit! There's more than a few footy players that would be off when their contract expires, even if they've been on the sick list.
Incidently do we know whether the club paid him, as I'd imagined he would be covered by club or private insurance?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
A fit Mach in the same team as Knockeart from January onwards could get us promoted. Just need to really nurse him back.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Solly on the left and knocky on the right. Wow!

I actually think Solly might be better on the left than right. He's more of an orthodox winger than contemporary wide players, who are known more for their creativity and often goalscoring threat. I'm really looking forward to him getting to the touchline and firing over crosses for our forwards and then, all of a sudden, people will be saying that Hemed and Murray can play together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here