Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March, local lad and Premier League star, is f***ing brilliant

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
He was brilliant. As he almost always is. I was directly in front of him as he cut in and you knew the second he struck it it was going in. What an away end to be in today. Solly and Mitoma torturing them at the end. The look on the face of the fullback when Solly went off and Lamptey came on. 😅

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What in EARTH happened today?

Solly and Lama scoring. The odds must have been what 20,000-1 or something. Anyone know what the Bookies might have offered for this and a Brighton win?

It can surely never happen again in anyone’s lifetime on here (including re-incarnations) :ohmy:

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
You know why I had March put on the back of my shirt a few years ago. :😂😂⚽
Indeed, my son was mulling over which player to have on the back of his shirt, prior to his birthday in November and (the usual suspects) came forth... I said, what about Solly (March obvs!) - you know, he needs our support, he feeds off that as opposed to those who feed off their own achievements... support and back Solly, and who know’s where his undoubted ability could take us.

Result today, beaming from ear to ear - nice one Solly, now ... believe.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Stunning goal, well done Solly!

Hopefully will spur him on to get 2 or 3 more this season. I will not be holding my breath :rolleyes:
This. Was a stunning goal, but like an equally stunning New Guinean bird of paradise that’s got lost on an air current and appeared on these shores, it will never (never) happen again and it’ll be back to crows and wood pigeons tomorrow - which are the Row Z of the Ornithologist world.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Everyone's an expert all of a sudden.
The thread’s full of folk who love Solly’s performances. Recognising, long before today, that he’s a key part of our winning EPL starting 11.

Then there are a handful of miserablists, some with a bizarre anti Solly vendetta.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
anyone anti solly is strange as hell, especially as they appear to relish kicking out at one of our own. like f***ing hell, good old solly by the sea.
They patently know little about football.

He’s a dream for the full back behind him, fantastic for the midfield//forwards in link up play, driving us forward and a 90 minute nuisance for opponents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here