Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March, local lad and Premier League star, is f***ing brilliant

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does his squad number represent how many open goals he'll miss each game? :jester:

Come on people we kid because we love!

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
Don't care how well he plays otherwise. Pointless having a man on there who can't deliver a corner beyond the first man and will never put the ball in the net. The fans and the rest of the team deserve better.

Prove me wrong sully!

Let’s hope the new forum will carry our ignore lists across, otherwise I’ll have to press the button again. Fool.

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Very Boring.

There's a reason he's now a wingback and not a winger and that's because of his final product. As a wingback from his excellent defending, to the edge of the opposition box he's outstanding and one of our best and most consistent players. If he could finish and had better decisions in the final third he wouldn't be playing for us.

Just enjoy his and the teams performances and realise what people are asking for only exists from players in the top 6.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Even if you were right, what an odd thing to post at this exact moment. You don’t like happiness, do you?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I have been critical of him in the past but he has been superb this season. If he had have buried 4 goals he would be going to the world Cup.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
He has been great this season but just missing the final action- otherwise would be a top top player

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
He can be sublime,his close work on the right with Veltman and especially Gross can be a joy to watch but today he couldn`t take a corner ,passes were off a bit and his shots were straight to keeper ,what is it they say ,bad day at the office . Next time !

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
Don't care how well he plays otherwise. Pointless having a man on there who can't deliver a corner beyond the first man and will never put the ball in the net. The fans and the rest of the team deserve better.

Prove me wrong sully!

Words almost fail me. It’s ok to be frustrated. But to go to the effort of logging in and posting this. Wow. He has many other attributes. If he didn’t, he’d have gone ages ago. We’re second in the prem. Enjoy the ride while it’s lasts.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

Prove me wrong sully!

Certain posts tell me EVERYTHING I need to know about a poster.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Check out the company he keeps....

Ignore list.jpg

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes

Prove me wrong sully!

Many on here won't like it but that is a spot on appraisal

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A Solly goal should be treated with the same amount of surprise the present which is tucked behind the Christmas tree and only found of 06.01.

You have a nagging doubt in your mind that something is missing.
But you've enjoyed the festivities so don't care.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
There's a couple of knobheads that sit by me who constantly and consistently slated Größ last season, this season they've moved on to slating Solly.
They knew **** all last season and seems nothing has changed. Want stop them talking nonsense though.

boik

Prove me wrong sully!

I can't work out what sort of person starts picking on a player when we are doing so well. It's a team game and the team are doing well. Picking on someone makes you come across a bit.....nasty?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here